It’s undeniable that, in recent times, Indian restaurants in Bangkok have been very popular, but there are still so many people who have not yet opened their minds to the fascinating spices in Indian cuisine. Today, Hungry Hub has compiled a list of 10 Indian restaurants where you can sample unique and exotic flavors.
10 Must-Try Indian Restaurants Around Bangkok
1. Rang Mahal Rooftop
Rang Mahal, an elegantly decorated restaurant, offers classic dishes with the most premium ingredients, such as the paneer makhanwala, diced cottage cheese in creamy tomato gravy, best eaten with naan. The tandoori jhinga, tender, and juicy tandoori shrimp, and many more menu items should not be missed!
- Hours: 6:00 P.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Location: 11th Floor, Rembrandt Hotel, 19 Sukhumvit Soi 18, Sukhumvit Road, Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Indian Food Experience Unlimited (Monday-Thursday) (Indian food unlimited such as Paneer Tikka, Rogan Josh, Karara Kekra, and more Buffet menus) Book through us now to get the NET price of only 950 baht!
2. Chowpati Indian Street Food Bangkok
Chowpati Indian Street Food, an Indian restaurant that inspired by Chowpatty Beach located in Mumbai, hands customers a variety of rich & tasty street food from every corner of India. Chowpati’s recipes are authentic & original, and the ingredients are specially procured and assembled by a team of skillful Indian master chefs.
- Hours: 10:30 A.M. – 10:30 P.M.
- Location: 12/499 G Floor, 15 Sukhumvit Residences, Soi Sukhumvit 13, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: New: Indian Food Unlimited + 2 drinks (Indian food unlimited such as Cheese Uttapam, Manchurian Chicken, Butter Chicken, Chili or Chili Garlic Prawn, Tomato & Coriander Uttapam, and more menus) Book through us now to get the NET price of only 690 baht!
3. Benares Modern Indian Cuisine Bangkok
Benares Modern Indian Cuisine Bangkok, a modern Indian restaurant in an elegant setting, creates genuine Indian dishes and drinks in a modern fine dining style. The place is lavishly decorated in black and gold, with grandeur furniture to provide customers with a deluxe experience.
- Hours: 11:00 A.M. – 10:30 P.M.
- Location: Ground Floor, 15 Sukhumvit Residences, Soi Sukhumvit 13, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Unlimited Fine Dining Modern Indian Cuisine + 3 Drinks (a fine dining experience with premium menus such as Tandoori Prawns, and unlimited Fresh prawns tossed with crushed pepper, Butter chicken, and 40 more menus! Also inclusive of 3 drinks per person) Book through us now to get the NET price of only 1,250 baht!
4. Ms. Maria & Mr. Singh
Ms. Maria & Mr. Singh, a reflection of a love affair between a Mexican hometown girl and an Indian city boy, is chef Gaggan Anand’s latest venture. The menu represents homey Mexican and Indian cooking and is a perfect blend of flavors and traditions.
The place will take you on a journey from Mexico to India with its magnificent fusion food in a brightly decorated dining room.
- Hours: Sun. and Sat. 11:30 A.M. – 11:00 P.M. / Wed. – Fri. 5:00 P.M. – 11:00 P.M. (Close on Mon. and Tue.)
- Location: 8 Alley, Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: First Date (choose from 5 dishes such as Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Biryani, Seafood Biryani, Keema Pao, and more menus) Book through us now to get the NET price of 2,150 from 2,742 baht!
5. Pami’s Kitchen
Pami’s Kitchen, an alternative Indian restaurant, provides fresh and healthy gluten-free Indian food for all customers to taste the true Indian flavor. The restaurant serves Indian food right to your door with delivery service.
- Hours: 10:30 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
- Location: 19/8 Soi Ruam Chai Villa, 19/8 Soi Ruam Chai Villa, Wat Tha Phra, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600
- Recommended Package: Easy Dining Set @Home (set 4 menus for 1-2 people can choose such as Garlic Naan – 4 pieces, Mutton Curry, Fish curry, Vegan Butter Chicken (V), Palak Tofuneer (V), and more menus) Book through us now to get the NET price of 450 from 640 baht!
6. Copper Chimney
Copper Chimney, an Indian restaurant originally from Singapore where freshly cooked food is prepared by talented chefs straight from India, serves authentic Indian cuisine with the highlight of homemade naan.
The restaurant serves unique Indian food in a stylish dining room that is perfect for friends and family get-togethers.
- Hours: 11:00 A.M. – 11:15 P.M.
- Location: Copper Chimney, 120, 38, 39 Ratchaprarop Road, Thanon Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
- Recommended Package: Indian Food Sharing Set for 2 Persons (set menu of 4 dishes such as Achari Prawn Tikka, Mutton Achari, and more menus with 1 drink per person) Book through us now to get the NET price of 1,050 instead of 1,681 baht!
7. ABK Spice Kitchen Indian Restaurant
ABK Spice Kitchen is a friendly Indian restaurant in a homely atmosphere, offering a variety of dishes in easy-to-eat flavors that guarantee to be palatable with both Thais and foreigners.
- Hours: 10:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: 1011, 3 Phanit Anan Alley, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Sharing Set for 2 Persons (set menu of 6 dishes such as Mutton Biryani and more menus with 1 drink per person) Book through us now to get the NET price of 770 from 1,070 baht!
8. Royal India
Royal India, the legendary Indian restaurant in Phahurat, is among the first Indian restaurant in Thailand. The place serves a variety of dishes with unique flavors from the restaurant’s secret recipe making every curry thick and intense.
- Hours: Sun. and Sat. 3:30 P.M. – 9:30 P.M. / Mon. – Fri. 10:00 A.M. – 9:30 P.M.
- Location: 392/1 Chakkraphet Rd, Wang Burapha Phirom, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200
- Website: Royal India – Home | Facebook
9. Mama Restaurant
Mama Restaurant, a long-trusted little Indian restaurant of over 20 years located around the famous Ong Ang Walking Street, is a Northern India-style restaurant with a recipe straight from Punjab, the heart of India’s Sikh community.
- Hours: 10:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: 436 Chakkraphet Rd, Wang Burapha Phirom, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200
- Website: Mama Restaurant | Bangkok | Facebook
10. The Stay Cafe Indian Food Restaurant
The Stay Cafe, a perfect place for those who wanted to try Indian food for the first time, offers a wide range of easy-eating menus with a light taste in a chilling dining room in the middle of the city.
- Hours: 11:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Location: 72/1 Ratchaprarop Rd, Thanon Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
- Website: Thestaycafe Indian Kitchen | Bangkok | Facebook
Our list of Indian restaurants in Bangkok that were both easy to eat for beginners and authentic in flavor for pros has come to an end. We hope that you will find a restaurant that you like to try once and find that Indian food is one of the most delicious foods, just like food from any other nationality.