With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, many lovebirds are seeking for shelter to celebrate their love life. Today, Hungry Hub selects the 10 best restaurants for you and your loved ones to enjoy quality time in your special moment.
1. Fallabella River Front Iconsiam
Fallabella River Front, a restaurant and bar located on the 6th floor of ICONSIAM, offers all customers a rooftop terrace zone where the Chao Phraya River can be viewed panoramically.
In addition to the romantic atmosphere by the river, the restaurant also serves a variety of food and drinks in quantities that are guaranteed to be worth a visit.
- Hour: 1:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: 6th Floor, The Icon Siam 229, Charoen Nakhon Rd, Bangkok 10600
- Recommended Package: 3 Dishes Standard with 90 Mins Free Flow Mocktail (choose up to 3 dishes and 1 hour 30 minutes free flow mocktail, soft drink per person) Book through us now to get the NET price of 1,090 from 1,974 baht!
2. Belga Rooftop Bar & Brasserie at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit Hotel
Belga Rooftop Bar & Brasserie, the first Belgian restaurant in the heart of Bangkok, serves freshly prepared dishes with premium ingredients imported directly from abroad and created by a talented French chef. As for the dining room, the restaurant combines the traditional and the modern with a blend of Belgian and Roman style.
- Hour: 4:00 P.M. – 10:15 P.M.
- Location: 189 Sukhumvit Rd., Klong Toey Nuea Subdistrict, Watthana District, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Choose 7 Dishes for 2 People (choose from 7 dishes, 1 main course such as Flamed Prawns, Steamed Cod Fish, 2 Hot Entrees and 2 Cold Entrees, and 2 desserts including an unlimited soft drink! (90 mins)) Book through us now to get the NET price of 2,499 from 4,550 baht!
3. Cafe Claire by Oriental Residence
Cafe Claire, a perfect cafe for Valentine’s Day, is a delightful French fantasy restaurant located in Oriental Residence, with the capable hands of Iron Chef Thailand winner Eric Weidmann.
Over 50 menus are notable for their finest ingredients and years of cooking experience. The interior is stunning with its black and white décor that mimics the French bistro style.
- Hour: 11:30 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Location: 110 Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330
- Recommended Package: New: AYCE Package (French buffet with a premium menu Sear Foie Gars, and more) Book through us now to get the NET price of 1,599 baht!
4. SEEN Rooftop Avani Riverside
SEEN Restaurant & Bar, a place where you can enjoy the view of the Chao Phraya River on the 26th floor of the AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel, provides modern Portuguese-Brazilian menus from the famous chef, Olivier da Costa, and special drinks by the award-winning Mixologist team.
The restaurant has both air-conditioned interior zones with large glass panoramic views and a rooftop zone with a drinks bar decorated in the art deco style of the 1980s with a view of Asiatique.
- Hour: 11:00 A.M. – 11:45 P.M.
- Location: SEEN Restaurant & Bar Bangkok, Avani + Riverside Bangkok Hotel 257 Charoen Nakhon Road, Samre Subdistrict, Thon Buri District, Bangkok 10600
- Recommended Package: Rooftop Sharing Experience – 5 Dishes w/ 1 Mocktail or Cocktail + Free Flow Soft Drink (Sun.-Thur.) (choose up to 5 dishes with 1 mocktail or cocktail and unlimited drinks (soft drink, local water, and chilled juice) 90 mins) Book through us now to get the NET price of 3,490 instead of 7,721 baht!
5. Hi So Rooftop Bar So/ Bangkok
HI-SO Rooftop Bar, one of Bangkok’s most luxurious rooftop bars, serves a delectable meal while mesmerizing with a breathtaking panoramic view of Lumpini Park. The stunning décor perfectly blends luxury black furniture and elegant marble dining tables, guaranteeing it to be the best place to take your date on Valentine’s Day.
- Hour: 4:00 P.M. – 11:45 P.M.
- Location: 2 North Sathorn Road, Silom Subdistrict, Bang Rak District, Bangkok 10500
- Recommended Package: New Romantic Dinner Set (Book in advance for 2 days) (3-course romantic dinner set for 2 persons with romantic mocktails for 2 persons) Book through us now to get the NET price of 2,600 baht!
6. Arun Thai Cuisine by See Fah
Arun Thai Cuisine, an authentic Thai restaurant by the founder of SEE FAH, a long-trusted restaurant chain, is ready to serve a variety of original Thai recipes in a luxurious dining room, ideal for bringing lovers together to taste delicious food in a romantic atmosphere.
- Hour: 11:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: 153/2 Soi Mahatlek Luang 1, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330
- Recommended Package: Sharing Set for 2 Persons (choose 5 dishes such as River Prawns in Garlic Sauce, “Ma-Kwaen” crusted grilled lamb racks, Chicken “Massaman” Curry, and more menus with 1 drink per person) Book through us now to get the NET price of 1,190 from 2,120 baht!
7. The St. Regis Bar and the Drawing Room
The St. Regis Bar and the Drawing Room, an eatery located on the 12th floor of The St. Regis Bangkok with a luxurious atmosphere, is the perfect place to take your date for premium foods.
The place is decorated with high ceilings, a polished wooden floor, a light wood-tone dining room, and charcoal gray and coffee tones, along with a large mirror overlooking the Royal Thai Athletics Club golf course and the beautiful sunset.
- Hour: 12:00 noon – 11:00 P.M.
- Location: The St. Regis Bangkok, 159 Rajadamri Road, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330
- Recommended Package: 3 Snacks w/ 1 Mocktail (set of 3 dishes per person such as French Oysters, Prawn Cocktail, Norwegian salmon Tartar, Angus Beef Sliders, and more menus) Book through us now to get the NET price of 990 from 2,940 baht!
8. Prime Skyview Hotel
Prime Skyview Hotel, an international restaurant decorated in an industrial loft style in a gray and black mood, serves delicious food prepared by professional chefs with a variety of buffet stations using the best quality ingredients, including seafood, cold cuts, cheese, desserts, and an a la carte menu such as grilled shrimp, BBQ ribs, fresh oysters, and more, with a special unlimited drink.
- Hour: 12:30 noon – 11:00 P.M.
- Location: Floor 7th, Compass SkyView Hotel, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: New All You Can Eat by Chef Mee with Drinking Water [Fri. -Sun.] (International buffet saffron Biryani Rice with Slow Cooked Pork Belly in curry sauce, Wok Fried Hong Kong Noodles served with Grilled River Prawn, Drunken Chicken with Spicy and Sour Schezwan Sauce, Angle Hair with Clam and Rocket Aglio Olio, Slow-Cooked Pork Belly served with Garlic Cream Sauce) Book through us now to get the NET price of 990 baht!
9. Giorgio’s Riverside Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel
Giorgio’s Riverside, a restaurant and waterfront with a romantic atmosphere, is attractively decorated with lamps, open spaces, wooden floors, and European-style antiques with a view of the Chao Phraya River. The restaurant provides authentic Italian dishes such as grilled Australian beef tenderloin with foie gras, and grilled lamb ribs, along with drinks, cocktails, and mocktails.
- Hour: 12:00 noon – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: 2 Charoen Krung Rd Soi 30, Siphya, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500
- Recommended Package: Authentic Italian experience (unlimited Italian food such as grilled chicken breast, The Calabrese, baked whole seabass, and more menus) Book through us now to get the NET price of 1,098 baht!
10. Sirimahannop Asiatique the Riverfront
Sirimahannop, an eye-catching restaurant that looks like a large antique trading boat, is ready to take you back in time to the glorious era of Thai history in the middle of the great Chao Phraya River view.
On the restaurant’s magnificent “Upper Deck”, visitors will be able to enjoy the sunset in full view while dining on a variety of dishes inspired by the maritime routes of the past, such as Signature Fine de Claire, Smoked Pepper Mackerel, and others under the concept of “Culinary Journey”.
- Hour: 4:00 P.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Location: Asiatique the Riverfront 72, 76 Charoen Krung Rd, Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120
- Recommended Package: 4 Dishes with Free Flow Mocktail 90 Min (Upper Deck) (choose up to 4 dishes and 90 mins free flow drinks mocktail, soft drink/person with upper deck reservation time: 5:00 P.M. / 7:00 P.M. / 9:00 P.M.) Book through us now to get the NET price of 1,490 instead of 2,446 baht!
And that’s our Valentine’s Day recommendation for restaurants with a special promotion for you and your loved ones. Hungry Hub wishes you a very happy Valentine’s Day and every single day for the rest of this year!