In this new season of traveling after the ease of COVID-19, the iconic Wat Arun must be one of the top destinations that people who planned to visit Bangkok around the world think of. Today, Hungry Hub gathers 5 restaurants where you can have a great time while dining & watching the sunset behind the mighty stupa of the famous temple.
5 Best Restaurants with Wat Arun View
1. Above Riva at Riva Arun
- Hour: 5:00 P.M. – 11:45 P.M.
- Location: Above Riva, 392, 25-28 Maha Rat Rd, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200
- Recommended Package: Dinner Set for 2 Persons (set menu of 5 dishes such as Boeuf a la mode, Green Curry Duck Confit, Chocolate Souffle, and more menus with 1 drink per person) Book through us now to get the NET price of 1,790 from 2,495 baht!
2. Chom Arun
Chom Arun, a Chao Phraya riverside restaurant just across the river from Wat Arun, offers a variety of easy-to-digest Thai dishes in its cozy Thai-style dining room and the rooftop with a romantic atmosphere of the Wat Arun’s stupa that turns gold when touched by the lighting at night.
- Hour: 11:00 A.M. – 9:30 P.M.
- Location: 392 53 Maha Rat Rd, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200
- Website: Chom Arun – Home | Facebook
3. Tha Arun
Tha Arun, a vintage Thai-fusion restaurant on the opposite side of Wat Arun, is waiting to give those who visit the sensation of a retro Thai ambient with many creative foods in a chilling vibe at its outdoor zone facing the stunning view of Wat Arun’s stupa.
- Hour: 11:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: 392/61 Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200
- Website: Tha Arun | Bangkok | Facebook
4. Supanniga Eating Room (Tha Tien)
Supanniga Eating Room, a restaurant with a full view of Wat Arun’s exquisite stupa that has been awarded L’Assiette Michelin (Michelin Plate) in 2018, gives customers an original Thai flavor from exclusive ingredients with the Michelin Guide recommended dish, “Braised Pork Belly with Cowa Leaves”.
- Hour: Mon. – Fri. 11:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. / Sun. and Sat. 7:30 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: 392/25-26 Maharaj Road, Phraborom Maharajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200
- Website: Supanniga Eating Room
5. The Deck by Arun Residence
The Deck, a long-trusted homey international bar and restaurant that directly faces the mighty Wat Arun’s prominent stupa, hands all customers genuine Thai taste in its Sino-Portugyese architecture that perfectly blends western and eastern cultures.
- Hour: 10:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: 36-38 Pratu Nokyung Alley, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200
- Website: The Deck by Arun Residence – Home | Facebook
Those were our top 5 restaurants with the view of Wat Arun by the great Chao Phraya River. If you’re interested in exploring Bangkok’s most picturesque place, then we suggest you should give restaurants across Wat Arun a little drop-by once.