Many food-loving couples must now seek out buffet restaurants that serve a variety of national cuisines to celebrate their special occasion this upcoming Valentine’s Day. Today, Hungry Hub has put together a list of 10 of the greatest buffet restaurants with special deals for you to pick from on this special day.
10 Best International Buffet Restaurant in Bangkok
1. Copper Buffet (Hungry Hub Dine In)
Copper Buffet is a deluxe buffet that will allow you to experience unlimited international and fusion menus, including Thai food, seafood, Japanese food, and Western food, featuring desserts, nitro beverages, and many more.
The business offers a one-of-a-kind and gorgeous ambience, with copper furniture that complements the wooden crates. The restaurant has both couch and window seats, and divided by food zones.
- Hour: Sat. and Sun. 10:00 A.M. – 6:45 P.M. / Mon., Wed., Thur., and Fri. 10:00 A.M. – 7:15 P.M. / Tue. 10:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- Location: 71, 50 Borommaratchachonnani Rd, Arun Amarin, Bangkok Noi, Bangkok 10700
- Recommended Package: New: Hungry Hub Exclusive Menus Pack A (1 premium dishes D.I.Y Onigiri Set (Sokcho Red Snow Crab paste + Ikura + Tobiko + Hiyashi Wakame + Nori +Sushi Rice or Baked & Torch Canadian Lobster Tail with Trio Cheese Veloute) Book through us now to get the NET price per person of only 1,899 baht!
2. Rain Tree Cafe at The Athenee Hotel
The Rain Tree Café, an elegant international buffet restaurant in Bangkok’s The Athenee Hotel, serves magnificent seafood on ice, including oysters, Alaskan king crabs, river prawns, and mantis shrimp.
The store is designed in Neo-Colonial with Gold Accents and has checkered ceramic floors throughout, as well as wide glass windows for natural light. The restaurant’s major zone is “The Bronze Kitchen,” which serves a range of freshly cooked food prepared by skilled chefs.
- Hour: Sun. and Thur. 12:00 noon – 11:00 P.M. / Mon. – Wed. 12:00 noon – 7:45 P.M. / Fri. and Sat. 12:00 noon – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: 61 Wireless Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330
- Recommended Package: Valentine’s Day Buffet Book through us now to get the NET price per person of 2,781 from 3,399 baht!
3. Atrium Restaurant The Landmark Bangkok Hotel
Atrium Restaurant, a posh hotel buffet restaurant recognized for grilled river prawns and international buffets that have been in the culinary industry for over 30 years, is a seafood lover’s ideal place.
There are various food options, including breakfast and dinner, along with numerous menus to pick from like River prawns from Thermidor, oysters, sushi and sashimi, and so on.
- Hour: 11:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: The Landmark Bangkok Hotel 138, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Dinner Buffet w/ Exclusive Menu (Tuesday-Thursday & Sunday) (unlimited International Buffet + choose 1 exclusive menu per person such as Steamed Snow Fish with Soya Sauce, Steamed Crab Roe with Fresh Milk, River Prawn Thermidor, and more) Book through us now to get the NET price per person of 1,400 instead of the full price 2,800 baht!
4. River Cafe and Terrace The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel
River Cafe and Terrace, an international eatery at The Peninsula Hotel Bangkok, serves infinite premium international buffets, featuring seafood on ice, fresh oysters, tiger shrimp, a grill station with wagyu beef and grilled river prawns, Thai dishes, soups, salad bars, and much more.
The restaurant is located along the Chao Phraya River and is furnished in Thai style, making it stylish and suitable for gathering family or lovers to dinner to experience the stunning riverfront view at night in a romantic ambiance.
- Hour: 11:30 A.M. – 10:30 P.M.
- Location: 333 Charoen Nakhon Rd, Khlong San, Bangkok 10600
- Recommended Package: Valentine’s International Buffet (international buffet with 1 bottle of wine for 2 adults/booking) Book through us now to get the NET price per person of only 2,802 baht!
5. The Dining Room at Grand Hyatt Erawan
The Dining Room, the Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel’s international buffet restaurant, welcomes visitors to enjoy international cuisine with a wide range of live cooking stations featuring the finest ingredients, such as lamb ribs, sushi and sashimi, seafood, oysters, homemade pasta, pizza, prominent Thai desserts, and bakery.
The restaurant is designed in a luxury style, with high-end furnishings characteristic of a 5-star hotel, and the highlight is the live cooking station, which allows you to see the chef create fresh cuisine directly in front of you.
- Hour: 12:00 noon – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok LL Floor 494 Rajdamri Road, Lumphini, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330
- Recommended Package: Buffet Dinner – w/ Exclusive Menu (every day) (buffet line unlimited + 1 special menu such as Oyster Au Gratin, Grilled Australian lamb rack, Scallop cream spinach, and more) Book through us now to get the NET price per person of 1,850 from 2,413 baht!
6. Sky Box: Bangkok Balcony Rooftop Baiyoke Sky (Outdoor Zone) 81st floor
Sky Box: Bangkok Balcony Rooftop Baiyoke Hotel Buffet, a restaurant located on the 81st floor of the iconic Baiyoke Sky Tower, with panoramic views of the city, is waiting to offer you a top-end international buffet with unlimited time, including foie gras, premium grilled river prawns, seasoned oysters, wagyu beef sushi, truffle mushroom soup, and far more.
- Hour: Mon. – Thur. 5:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M. / Fri., Sat., and Sun. 5:00 – 9:00 P.M.
- Location: 222 @81 Fl. Baiyoke Sky Tower, Phaya Thai Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
- Recommended Package: NEW: SKY BOX: BANGKOK BALCONY (Outdoor Zone) (Mon. – Thur.) (wide elegant view (floor 81st), unlimited international buffet no time limit + iron chef special menu + free entry to the Observation Deck on 77th floor and the Revolving Viewpoint on 84th floor) Book through us now to get the NET price per person of 1,647 instead of the full price 3,198 baht!
7. Red Oven SO/ Bangkok
Red Oven, one of Bangkok’s greatest restaurants, has a range of food stations that provide only the best ingredients, whether it’s seafood, an organic salad corner, Japanese food, imported cheese, a fresh food station, Thai and Italian food, and numerous others.
The restaurant has a vast, beautifully designed environment with gold and crimson accents, high ceilings, and enormous glass windows facing Lumpini Park’s evergreen garden.
- Hour: 12:00 noon – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: So Sofitel Bangkok 2 N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500
- Recommended Package: Valentine’s Day buffet (Valentine’s Day buffet with welcome dishes: Lanna- Samoeng Strawberry, and more) Book through us now to get the NET price per person of only 1,450 from 1,765 baht!
8. Ventisi Restaurant Centara Grand at CentralWorld
Ventisi, an international buffet restaurant on the 24th level of the Centara Grand Hotel CentralWorld, offers Thai and Italian cuisine to its customers. Thai cuisine will be a fusion of traditional Thai and modern delicacies, while Italian cuisine will provide pizza fresh from the oven by an Italian chef.
The restaurant has a casual yet classy environment, with chairs and couch corner seats and an open kitchen divided into two zones—an Italian kitchen and a Thai kitchen—where diners can view the chefs preparing fresh dishes.
- Hour: 06:00 A.M. – 10:30 P.M.
- Location: 999 99 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330
- Recommended Package: Friday Dinner Buffet – (Wagyu) Book through us now to get the NET price per person of only 2,000 baht!
9. 57th Street Marriott Sukhumvit 57
57th Street, a buffet eatery on the first floor of the Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, delivers a range of distinctive meals inspired by Thai home-style cooking and made with quality products, such as seafood, turkey, and many others.
The restaurant is an ideal spot to unwind and have a nice dinner as it’s modern and attractive, roomy, and also has plenty of seating.
- Hour: 6:00 P.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Location: Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, 2 Soi Sukhumvit 57, Klongtan Nua, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: International Dinner Buffet & Beer (Mon. – Wed.) (dinner buffet & beer) Book through Hungry Hub to get the special price of 1,199 baht NET from 1,499 baht)
10. Great Harbour International Buffet
Great Harbor International Buffet, located on the 6th level of the spectacular department store ICONSIAM, provides a range of meals such as seafood, Japanese food, Western food, Chinese food, Thai food, and a variety of dessert menus.
Inside the spacious restaurant, the environment is created in a modern luxury style and can accommodate a significant number of people.
- Hour: 12:00 noon – 8:15 P.M.
- Location: 299 Icon Siam, 6th Floor, Charoen Nakhon Road, Khlong Ton Sai, Khlong San, Bangkok 10600
- Recommended Package: Great Harbour w/ Exclusive Menu (Mon. – Fri.) (international buffet 2 hours + choose 1 exclusive menu per person fish maw or beer by the bottle.) 2 people or more get a 20% discount from the normal price of 1,176 baht per person to 941 baht per person by booking through Hungry Hub.
That wraps up our list of 10 buffet restaurants offering special promotions. Hungry Hub hopes that our recommendations will help you choose the perfect restaurant to celebrate a special occasion with a special someone.