Welcome all foodies to the season of “Buffet Festival 2023,” Hungry Hub’s ultimate event! Today, we’d like to present you with the top 10 best buffet in Bangkok, complete with unbeatable promotions for unlimited dining options!
Top 10 Restaurants for Buffet in Bangkok
1. Great Harbour International Buffet
When discussing one of the best international buffet restaurants in Thailand, comparisons must be made to the fabled Taiwanese buffet restaurant Great Harbor, which is located in ICONSIAM.
The highlight of this establishment is its extensive menu, which includes Western food, Japanese food, Chinese food, and much more. It also has an elegant atmosphere and can accommodate a large number of people. Hungry Hub can assure you it’s worthwhile going to try!
- Hour: 12:00 noon – 8:15 P.M.
- Location: 299 Icon Siam, 6th Floor, Charoen Nakhon Road, Khlong Ton Sai, Khlong San, Bangkok 10600
- Recommended Package: Come 4 Pay 3 Buffet with 2 Glasses of Wine Book through us now to get the NET price of only 1,323 baht per person.
2. The Dining Room at Grand Hyatt Erawan
The Dining Room, one of the international restaurants at the Grand Hyatt Erawan, a 5-star hotel in the center of Bangkok, offers a variety of international menus along with a live cooking station and the finest ingredients.
This restaurant is prepared to impress you with your special meal, whether it’s the opulent decoration of dark wood furniture that contrasts with the cream color of the eatery and gives it a premium feel, or the fresh menu that includes Japanese food, pasta, pizza, and other dishes.
- Hour: 12:00 noon – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok LL Floor 494 Rajdamri Road, Lumphini, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330
- Recommended Package: Come 4 Pay 3 Buffet Lunch (Mon-Fri) (buffet line unlimited + 1 exclusive dish per person such as Scallop gratin with spinach and more) Book through us now to get the NET price of only 1,088 baht per person.
3. Anchan Terrace PhutthaMonthon Sai 2
Anyone who wants to experience Thai food in an atmosphere that feels like visiting a Thai friend’s house should visit Anchan Terrace, a Thai restaurant that offers food in the form of Thai food from 4 regions, with the highlight of using the restaurant’s signature like butterfly pea flowers to cook as well.
The dining room is furnished with light-colored furniture, clean white accents, and lovely purple butterfly pea flowers. In addition, you can have a great time during the holidays in the restaurant’s private dining room.
- Hour: 11:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- Location: Thanon PhutthaMonthon Sai 2, Khwaeng Thawi Watthana, Khet Thawi Watthana, Bangkok 10170
- Recommended Package: Come 4 Pay 3 ALL YOU CAN EAT (Book 1 day in advance) Book through us now to get the NET price of only 225 baht per person.
4. Audrey Cafe
Audrey Cafe, a well-known French buffet restaurant that combines vintage and modern flair, offers a casual but elegant atmosphere and a menu that is one-of-a-kind, whether it is New Zealand rib eye steak, cube roasted pork knuckle, crab souffle, or any of the other menus available from over 70 menus! This restaurant is ideal for a dinner with lovers as its’ easy-to-eat fusion cuisine will satisfy everyone’s tastes.
- Hour: 10:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: 418 4th Floor, Siam Center, Rama1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok Bts Siam Station (Exit 1)
- Recommended Package: Unlimited Menu (Mon-Fri) (Crispy Pork Cube, Audrey’s Deep-Fried Prawn with Signature Mayonnaise Dressing along with over 250 menus to choose from) Book through us now to get the NET price of only 715 baht per person.
Nuatair, a new halal meat restaurant that is quickly gaining popularity, was founded by Mr. Weerachon Sattaying, the former singer of Silly Fools, Thailand’s legendary rock band. The highlight of this restaurant is the meat from Drought Master cattle imported from abroad and fattened with Thai grains for 200 days, resulting in rich meat that complements any dish, perfect for beef lovers!
Hungry Hub would like to introduce KBBQ, which has outstanding ingredients such as tender pork that has been dry aged for over 360 hours or many other premium menus, to those who enjoy Korean-style BBQ buffet. Don’t be concerned about the smell because each table has its own hood!
7. Mexicano Rembrandt Hotel
For those who are captivated by the allure of Mexican food, Hungry Hub recommends Mexicano, a Mexican restaurant on the second floor of the Rembrandt Hotel.
Over 50 dishes are available, all prepared by authentic Mexican chefs! The restaurant is next to the swimming pool, and live music is playing softly in the background while you enjoy a delicious meal, adding to the lively atmosphere.
- Hour: Sat. – Fri. 12:00 noon – 9:45 P.M. / Sun. 12:00 noon – 11:00 P.M.
- Location: 19 Sukhumvit Soi 18, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Unlimited food & Free Flow Non-alcoholic Drinks (90Mins) [MONDAY – THURSDAY] Book through us now to get the NET price of only 700 baht per person.
8. Sui Sian Restaurant The Landmark Bangkok Hotel
Sui Sian, one of the family-friendly Chinese restaurants at The Landmark Bangkok Hotel, caters to those who enjoy dim sum or steamed buns. The shop has been in Thailand for over 30 years, so you can trust the quality and taste. There are many must-try menu items on the restaurant’s best menus, including shrimp dumplings, crab dumplings, black buns with wagyu beef filling, and truffled foie gras.
- Hour: 11:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: The Landmark Bangkok Hotel 138, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok, 10110, Khlong Toei Subdistrict, Khlong Toei District, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Come 4 Pay 3 Dimsum Premium Chinese Dinner (Tue-Sun Dinner) (all-you-can-eat Dim sum with 1 item from the premium menu for each customer or combine two persons’ worth of premium menu to redeem a whole Peking Duck!) Book through us now to get the NET price of only 1,125 baht per person.
9. Zeta Café Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit
Regarding value, it’s definitely second to none at Zeta Café, a chill-out hotel restaurant from the Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit. The restaurant offers lunch buffets, dinner buffets, and brunch buffets on Saturdays and Sundays.
In terms of food, it can be said that there are many varieties, whether it is seafood on ice, cheese, cold cuts, soups, salads, or Thai food. Most importantly, there is a zone both inside and outside that offers a relaxing view of the hotel’s swimming pool.
- Hour: 12:00 noon – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: 8 Soi Sukhumvit 22, Khlong Tan, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Come 4 Pay 3 Buffet! (seafood buffet w/ exclusive menus unlimited such as beef striploin, oyster Rockefeller, risotto truffle, and more menus) Book through us now to get the NET price of only 863 baht per person.
10. Thai Me Up Restaurant & Bar Eleven Hotel Sukhumvit 11
Whether you are a fan of river prawns or Thai food lovers, Thai Me Up, a modern Thai fusion restaurant on the 9th floor of Eleven Hotel Sukhumvit 11, is a place to go! It is a restaurant with over 40 menu items created by skilled chefs, including duck nachos, river prawns, calamari, tom yum river prawns, green curry with chicken and roti, and others.
- Hour: 11:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: 11 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Klongtoey-Nua, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Come4️⃣Pay3️⃣ Unlimited River Prawns 🦞🦐🦞 and Unlimited Drinks🍺 Book through us now to get the NET price of only 1,199 baht per person.
How are you appreciating the 10 buffet in Bangkok with the special promotion that we are offering today? If you have a favorite restaurant, you can make a reservation through our app or website to your advantage. With this special event, Hungry Hub wishes you a wonderful time and a full stomach!