Bangkok, a vibrant city known for its rich culture and delectable cuisine, has something for everyone’s taste buds. If you enjoy pizza, you’re in for a treat! We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 places for pizza in Bangkok that promise an unforgettable dining experience. These pizzerias have you covered whether you want a classic Margherita or a creative fusion pie!
10 of the Best Bangkok's Pizzerias!
Claiming to be “the best Italian pizza in Thailand”, Scoozi Urban Pizza has been serving Thailand with authentic and delicious Italian cuisine since its first location in Bangkok in 1997. For Scoozi, in terms of pizza’s reputation, there shouldn’t be many questions. In addition to pizza, the restaurant serves a variety of authentic Italian dishes, such as spaghetti and rich homemade sausages! People who enjoy pizza and Italian cuisine should try this!
Pizza Massilia is the place to go if you’re craving some delicious pizza! This restaurant specializes in Neapolitan-style pizza cooked in a wood-fired oven and topped with fresh ingredients. Pizza Massilia also serves delectable pasta dishes, salads, and desserts.
Giorgio’s Riverside, a romantic restaurant on the Chao Phraya River, is tastefully decorated with lamps, open spaces, dark wooden floors, and European-style antiques. Delicious European pizzas are served at the restaurant. Aside from pizza, authentic Italian dishes like grilled Australian beef tenderloin with foie gras and grilled lamb ribs, drinks, cocktails, and mocktails are also offered.
Chef Thanom is an Italian restaurant run by well-known Thai chefs who have designed the food to be delicious and appealing to Thai palates. The must-try menu item is the famous truffle pizza! The thin-crust pizza has a mild flavor with a distinct truffle aroma. This compact and friendly restaurant welcomes you with delicious food in several locations. Anyone interested in trying Thai-style Italian food should visit this restaurant!
Tap It, an attractive eatery in Silom, is located within the Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park. This restaurant is unquestionably one of the best joints for pizza in Bangkok and should not be missed. This restaurant can easily win customers’ hearts with a variety of pizza menus and western-style dishes! Another highlight of the shop is the Quattro Stagioni pizza, which comes with 4 pizzas on one tray!
- Hour: 3 pm – 11:45 pm
- Location: 952 Ramaland Building Suriya Wong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500
- Recommended Package: Sharing Set for 2 People (set of 3 dishes such as Pork Spareribs, and more menus with non-alcoholic drink) Book through us now to get the NET price of only 1,040 baht.
Audrey Cafe is a renowned fusion restaurant with a vintage setting and a French flair that serves an extensive menu that is sure to please a wide range of customers. The restaurant’s famous Tom Yum Seafood Pizza menu awaits your arrival! Mushroom cream soup, Mexican-style baby tacos, pork shabu stir-fry with Korean sauce, and New Zealand beef rib eye steak with black pepper sauce are all on the menu. Exclusively through Hungry Hub, set and buffet menu options are also available!
Hungry Hub satisfies foodies’ nostalgia for the legendary “13 Coins (Sukhumvit 49)“. This must-visit restaurant for pizza in Bangkok recently opened a new branch in the heart of Sukhumvit, with the owner intending to carry on the family restaurant’s mission of bringing people happiness.
The restaurant has a pleasant atmosphere and design, with a tropical vibe and a lovely green tone suitable for all genders and ages. The list includes all of the classic menu items, such as various types of pizza and other Italian dishes. Visitors will undoubtedly capture the entire family’s impression and happiness.
- Hour: 11 am – 9 pm
- Location: 165 Soi Prommitr, Khlong Toei Nuea Sub-district, Watthana District, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Sharing Set for 2 Person 5 Menus (Mon-Fri) (set of 5 dishes for 2 people such as Barbeque Pork Spareribs, Seafood Spaghetti, 13 coins’ Fettuccine, and more menus) Book through Hungry Hub now to get the NET price of 990 baht!
Five Crossing Eatery & Winery is the place to go if you like modern pizza and Italian cuisine. This cozy restaurant in the Muangthong Thani neighborhood is known for its high-quality ingredients and wide list of premium pizzas. The restaurant also has an impressive wine list that complements the food perfectly. Wine and fine dining enthusiasts should not miss this place!
- Hour: Mon. – Fri. 3:00 pm. – 11:00 pm. / Sat. and Sun. 11:00 am. – 11:00 pm.
- Location: No. 411 Bond St, Tambon Ban Mai, Pak Kret District, Nonthaburi 11120
- Recommended Package: New: Sharing Set for 2 Persons (set menu of 3 dishes such as Striploin and more menus with 1 mocktail per person) Book through us now to get the NET price of only 1,850 baht.
Brio, the Italian restaurant at Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort, is a high-end eatery with a wood-fired pizza oven where customers can watch the chef prepare the dough, roll the dough into a circle, top with pizza sauce and cheese, and place it in the wood-fired oven. There are 40 distinct flavors of pizza that you can select from, and the pasta is made daily from the ground up.
The dining establishment’s interior design is inspired by Tuscan-style villas. On the inside, the floor is made of dark brown terracotta tiles. The dining room is beautifully decorated with art. An elegant brown wooden chair complements the rectangular dining room table. One wall of the restaurant is designed as a wine cellar, with a large selection of imported wines from around the world.
- Hour: 12:00 noon – 10:00 pm.
- Location: 257 Charoen Nakhon Rd, Samre, Thon Buri, Bangkok 10600
- Recommended Package: Unlimited Pasta & Pizza with Free Flow Mocktails (2 hours unlimited pasta & pizza with free flow water & peach or strawberry mocktails) Book through us now to get the NET price of only 823 baht.
Tony’s, a new Italian-New York-style restaurant on Sukhumvit Soi 11, is run by Chef Anthony Burd, who has worked at prestigious Italian restaurants around the world. Each dish invites guests to experience the Italian way of life in New York. The concept of the restaurant is modern, elegant, and approachable.
The interior is mostly white, with some wood accents. The shop’s front stands out with a bright red logo that anyone passing by will notice. The restaurant’s decor appears clean, and there is a small bar corner where those who prefer light drinks can sit and relax. There is also an open wood-fired pizza kitchen where each order is prepared and baked fresh before being delivered to your table.
- Hour: 12:00 noon – 11:45 pm.
- Location: 27, 477 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Sharing Set for 2 Persons (Lunch) (set of 3 dishes such as Salmon Tartare Toast and more menus with drink) Book through us now to get the NET price of only 1,050 baht.
Set out on a gastronomic adventure through Bangkok’s best pizza joints. These top 10 restaurants for pizza in Bangkok range from traditional to contemporary, demonstrating the city’s diverse culinary landscape. These pizzerias promise an experience that will leave you wanting more with their unique flavors, quality ingredients, and inviting ambiances!