Looking to indulge in a lavish buffet with many different cuisines? Take in the lively ambiance and embark on a food adventure that will leave you wanting more. Hungry Hub presents a list of ultimate buffet paradise, where the gastronomic possibilities are endless. Read on to find out the Top 15 Best Buffet in Bangkok!
15 Best Buffet in Bangkok Recommendations
1. Copper Buffet
A culinary gem, Copper Buffet welcomes you to experience a wonderful gastronomic journey. The restaurant guarantees a dining experience that will excite your taste buds and leave you with priceless memories thanks to its delicious buffet spread, cozy atmosphere, and first-rate service.
You could enjoy premium menus such as Baked & Torched Canadian Lobster Tail with Trio Cheese Velouté, Khao-Soi Lobster or Korean Crab Paste DIY!
- Hour: 10:00 A.M. – 7:15 P.M. (Mon-Fri); 10:00 A.M. – 6:45 P.M. (Sat and Sun)
- Location: 71, 50 Borommaratchachonnani Rd, Khwaeng Arun Amarin, Khet Bangkok Noi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10700
- Recommended Package: Hungry Hub Pack A – Select 1 Premium Menu (Mon-Sun) (International Buffet + Select 1 Premium Dishes from 3 Options (Baked & Torched Canadian Lobster Tail with Trio Cheese Veloute, Khao-Soi Lobster or Korean Crab Paste DIY) *Special menus of each package cannot be used in conjunction with other packages.) Book via Hungry Hub at the NET price per person of 1,999 Baht!
2. Great Harbor International Buffet
Great Harbor International Buffet is in ICONSIAM, which would leave you spoilt for entertainment, retail, and dining choices. You could choose many different cuisines including Western, Japanese, Chinese, Asian, Seafood and even desserts!
This is a great restaurant if you are looking for something more high-end, as there are special menus with dishes like Unlimited Lobster, Uni, Foie Gras, Rossini Steak and more!
- Hour: 12:00 P.M. – 7:15 P.M.
- Location: 299 Icon Siam, 6th Floor, Charoen Nakhon Road, Khlong Ton Sai, Khlong San, Bangkok 10600
- Recommended Package: Great Harbor: Weekday Buffet (Mon- Fri) (International Buffet 2 Hours (Monday- Friday Only!))Book via Hungry Hub at the NET price per person of 1,035 Baht!
3. The Seafood Café and Restaurant
You’re in for a wonderful oceanic experience at The Seafood Café & Restaurant. Enter its refuge with a seaside feel and set off on a culinary adventure that honors the bounty of the sea, all presented with a warm smile.
The restaurant is located at Chinatown, with a variety of food choices for your buffet spread. This includes Phuket Lobster, Grilled River Prawns, Stir Fried Crab Meat with Yellow Curry, Grilled Squid!
- Hour: 11:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Location: 51/1 Phadung Dao Rd, Khwaeng Samphanthawong, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100
- Recommended Package: Standard Menu (Mon – Sun) (Seafood buffet such as Grilled River prawns, Stir fried Crab Meat with yellow curry, Grilled squid along with over 80 menus to choose from!) Book via Hungry Hub at the NET price per person of only 990 Baht!
With over 60 menu options at Hongmin, it is guaranteed that you would not be disappointed by the taste of these authentic Hong Kong cuisine. You will be welcomed by the mouthwatering aromas of sizzling woks, fragrant spices, and the distinct energy of a crowded Asian restaurant as you enter.
Come along on this culinary journey as we explore the colorful cuisines of Hong Kong and beyond. Let your sense of taste be awed and your heart be warmed by the hospitality!
- Hour: Click here for respective operating hours
- Location: Click here for respective outlet locations
- Recommended Package: Come 4 pay 3 Hongmin AYCE w/ Premium Menus (Come 4 pay 3 – Choose 2 premium menus such as stir-fried prawns and Peking Duck + unlimited Chinese food buffet such as fried salmon and stir fried Hong Kong kale along with over 70 menus to choose from.) Book via Hungry Hub at the NET price per person of 890 Baht!
5. KBBQ Sukhumvit
Calling all Korean Barbeque lovers! KBBQ Sukhumvit is a must try restaurant as the meat are of high quality and the dishes are authentic. The sound of the sizzling meats and the lively atmosphere will transport you straight to the vibrant streets of Seoul.
Enjoy mouthwatering Korean dishes such as Korean – Style Marinated Shrimp, Dry-aged Pork, Beef Brisket and over 40 other menus!
- Hour: 11:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: 12/497 Building 15, Sukhumvit Residence, 2nd Floor, Sukhumvit 13 Road, Soi Saeng Chan, Khlong Toei Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Standard KBBQ (90mins) (Buffet Korean BBQ with Special Menu Dry-aged pork 360 Hours + 40 buffet menus including Soft Drinks) Book via Hungry Hub at the NET price per person of 399 Baht!
6. Audrey Café
For those looking for a distinctive eating experience that combines culinary talent with vintage atmosphere, Audrey Cafe is the perfect choice. This is a Thai and European fusion restaurant with over 300 menus to choose from.
It is extremely worth the value as you can savor unlimited Grilled New Zealand Ribeye Steak with Black Pepper Sauce or other premium menus!
- Hour: Click here for respective operating hours
- Location: Click here for respective outlet locations
- Recommended Package: Unlimited Premium Menu (Everyday) (Grilled NZ. Rib eye Steak served with Black Pepper Sauce, Grilled Salmon with Cream of Lemon Sauce along with over 250 menus to choose from! Special Festive Menu Selection available from Now – October 31st 2023) Book via Hungry Hub at the NET price per person of 920 Baht!
7. Suki Ruenpetch
Immerse yourself in the art of Suki, an authenthic Hainan hot pot experience that invites you to gather around a bubbling pot of goodness. Having over 50 years of experience, Ruen Petch Suki would definitely leave you satisfied.
Enjoy the subtle balance of flavors that dance on your tongue. Each dish represents the hard work and talent of the chefs, who take delight in providing a memorable dining experience.
8. Hyde & Seek
Explore the world of Hyde & Seek, where cutting-edge cuisine, a chic setting, and welcoming service merge. This is a restaurant that combines exquisite cuisine with hidden treasures.
Every meal is a symphony of taste and texture, from succulent quality steak cuts grilled to perfection to the fragrant spices of its unique curries.
9. Rod Dee Ded The Steakhouse
For those who enjoy steak, Rod Dee Ded The Steakhouse is a paradise where the craft of grilling is revered with fervor and accuracy. Prime cuts of beef are expertly prepared by the talented chefs, who make sure that every steak is perfectly grilled and brimming with flavor.
This restaurant is definitely worth a visit if you are a steak lover, or just simply interested to explore the many different cuts of beef!
- Hour: 12:00 P.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Location: 857 Thanon Rama IV, Khwaeng Wang Mai, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
- Recommended Package: NEW: Steakhouse All You Can Eat (Buffet Special Beef and Steak such as Striploin, *Hanger “Happy” steak, and more than 40 menus with unlimited drinks.) Book via Hungry Hub at the NET price per person of 990 Baht!
10. Hong Teh Chinese Restaurant
Hong Teh Chinese Restaurant takes pride in offering mouthwatering dishes that highlight the diverse range of Chinese culinary customs. Each dish, from traditional favorites to regional delicacies, pays homage to the time-tested methods and flavors that have made Chinese cuisine renowned throughout the world.
Located near the Nana BTS Station, it is extremely accessible to go to the restaurant and explore the area after your hearty meal!
- Hour: 10:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- Location: Hong Teh, 171 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Klongtoey Nua, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
- Recommended Package: Come 4 Pay 3: All You Can Eat Dim Sum (Exclusive for Hungry Hub) (Come 4 Pay 3: All You Can Eat Dim Sum Buffet with Dishes like Fried Rice with Black Olive and Pork, Steamed Shrimp and Scallop Dumplings, Steamed Rice Noodle Stuffed with BBQ Pork, Tapas of the day and more + Beverage! Special Offer for Hungry Hub Customers, For bookings of 4 people, get 1 set of Peking Duck and All booking will receive 1 Complimentary Dish Special Menu of the Month (1 Dish per Table) Book via Hungry Hub at the NET price per person of 999 Baht!
11. Kingkong Yakiniku Buffet
Many Thais have been dining at the famed Kingkong Yakiniku Buffet for more than a decade. It has a unique two-hour unlimited full buffet deal with a large range of high-quality meat to choose from!
Additionally, if you make a reservation through Hungry Hub, you’ll get access to a special menu that lets you overindulge guilt-free.
12. Miyagi Fuji Super 39
Miyagi Fuji Super 39 is a food paradise that fuses the vivacious tastes of Japan with a dash of global flair. Come inside to enjoy the fusion of modern innovation and traditional Japanese cuisine that will take your taste buds to new heights.
This restaurant also has many seating arrangements including a sofa zone, single table, private room, and seating floor table. Therefore, it is suitable for everybody dining alone, or with a large group.
- Hour: 11:30 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Location: City Resort Building 39 Soi Sukhumvit 49, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Recommended Package: New: Unlimited Otoro & Chutoro (Japanese Food Buffet Unlimited Such as Wagyu Sushi, Bluefin Tuna 3 Kind, Sashimi 3 KInd, Salmon Roe and More Menus) Book via Hungry Hub at the NET price per person of 1,293 Baht!
13. Ebisu Sushi
Indulge in these delicious Japanese cuisines at Ebisu Sushi, with the most premium ingredients and top-tier presentation. Even if you might not be a fan of Japanese cuisine, this menu would certainly change your mind!
The restaurant is decorated in an authentic Japanese style, which makes you feel like you have transported to Japan.
- Hour: 11:00 A.M. – 11:30 P.M.
- Location: Ebisu Sushi, 1, 5/1 Soi Charoen Mit, Khwaeng Khlong Tan Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
- Recommended Package: Ebisu Premium Buffet ++ (Mon-Thu) (Japanese Buffet w/ 4 Exclusive Menus Such as Snow Ebi Tsuke, Salmon Tsuke, Tamago Tuke, Japanese Oyster Tuke and More Menus) Book via Hungry Hub at the NET price per person of 1,646 Baht!
14. Vela Rooftop Sanampao
Looking for a romantic restaurant for your dinner date? Vela Rooftop Sanampao is just the perfect location, right next to the Sanam Pao BTS Station. Not only do you get a beautiful view of the city, but also delicious international dishes.
Create great memories with good food such as Grilled Lamb Racks with Chili Dip, Spicy Salmon Tartare with Wakame Salad and Ikura, and many more!
- Hour: 5:00 P.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Location: 1029, 12 Phahonyothin Rd, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400
- Recommended Package: Unlimited Food w/ Free Flow Mocktail (90mins) (Mon- Thu) (Unlimited Food Buffet Such as Grilled Lamb racks with Chilli Dip, Spicy salmon tartare with wakame salad and Ikura, Thai style Spicy Duck Confit More Menus (Including drinks) Book via Hungry Hub at the NET price per person of 1,090 Baht!
15. Vantage Point
Vantage Point is situated at Asok, where Terminal 21 is located. The mall is definitely worth a visit. The restaurant has a range of different cuisines, which is great for people that are indecisive and would like to try everything!
With fresh ingredients meticulously prepared by the chefs, you could rest assure that your dining experience at Vantage Point is worth it.
- Hour: 11:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- Location: 2nd Floor, No. 60 Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Vantage Buffet with Drinks (International Buffet with more than 50 dishes such as Unlimited Steak, Oysters, Mussel and Shrimp on Ice, Pizza, Pasta, Appetizer, Dessert, Mocktails, Soft Drinks and More) Book via Hungry Hub at the NET price per person of 998 Baht!
Hungry Hub hopes that this list of 15 Best Buffet in Bangkok would leave you satisfied and delighted. Whether you’re celebrating a special event, having a casual supper with friends and family, or simply treating yourself to an enjoyable food journey. Check out these restaurants to elevate your dining experience and make priceless memories!