Since Summer is approaching, check out these 10 best places to stay in Bangkok as recommended by Hungry Hub. Spend this time relaxing or having fun with your loved ones at these top resorts!
Top 10 Places to stay in Bangkok for Summer Vacation
1. The Continent Hotel
The Continent Hotel, a luxury hotel located at the center of Bangkok with various tourist attractions nearby, is also known as Pensil Tower. It is simple yet elegant, and the cozy interior is attractive for many guests.
The hotel provides numerous facilities including a king-size bed, a spacious workspace, coffee and tea maker, bathtub, fast speed internet and even an O2 gym.
- Hour: 11:00 A.M. – 4:15 P.M.
- Location: The Continent Hotel, 417 Sukhumvit Rd, Klongtoey, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
- Recommended Package: Deluxe Room with Sharing set at Medinii and 2 Mocktails (Mon-Thu) (Deluxe Room with Breakfast for 2 persons, Medinii sharing set 6 dishes with 2 mocktail for 2 persons) Book now via Hungry Hub at the NET price per pack of only 4,299 Baht!
2. Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok
The Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok is a 5-star hotel with a magnificent view of the city. Its latest renovation allowed the rooms to be spacious and equipped with advanced technology, thus obtaining a prestigious award.
The hotel has a restaurant that offers a variety of scrumptious international cuisines, an infinity pool, Chatrium Club Lounge, and a fully equipped gym.
- Hour: 8:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. (Mon-Thu), 5:00 P.M. – 6:15 P.M. (Fri-Sun)
- Location: 28 Charoenkrung Road, Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
- Recommended Package: Grand Deluxe Room River View with International Buffet Dinner (Mon-Thu) (International Buffet Dinner for 2 person with 1 Special Dish “3 Peking Duck Rolls” per person and Free Flow Soft Drinks) Book now via Hungry Hub at the NET price per pack of only 4,999 Baht!
3. Riva Arun Bangkok
The Riva Arun Bangkok is located in the centre of Bangkok city with many historic landmarks around. Modernized aspects of Chino Colonial architecture have impacted the hotel room designs. Its rooms are distinguished by their carved hardwood interiors and elaborate ironwork, as well as their chic furniture and balconies.
The hotel is easily accessible with many amenities such as Wi-Fi services, transportation to the airport, babysitting services and many more.
- Hour: 12:00 P.M. – 3:15 P.M.
- Location: 392/26 Maharaj Rd., Grand Palace Subdistrict, Phra Nakhon District, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
- Recommended Package: Deluxe Room w/ Dinner and Free Flow Alcohol (Deluxe Room 1 night for 2 persons, 4 Courses Dinner for 2 Persons, 2 Hours Free Flow Cocktails and House Wine for 2 persons, Breakfast for 2 persons) Book now via Hungry Hub at the NET price per pack of only 7,279 Baht!
4. Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel
The Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel has a rooftop pool, and it overlooks the Chao Phraya River, thus having a beautiful scenery would be assured. The rooms are fully furnished in Avani’s unique style, with modern and classy designs.
Furthermore, there are 10 different dining areas to choose from at the hotel, with cuisines ranging from Asian to Polynesian. Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel offers a range of facilities including a gym, spa and excellent customer service.
- Hour: 3:00 P.M. – 7:15 P.M.
- Location: Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel, 257 Charoen Nakhon Rd, Khwaeng Samre, Khet Thon Buri, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
- Recommended Package: LOST & FOUND DINING STAYCATION – Panorama River View Room (Fri-Sat) (Panorama River View Room 1 night for 2 persons, Breakfast for 2 persons and 15% discount for a la carte menus, excluding room service) Book now via Hungry Hub at the NET price per pack of only 6,499 Baht!
5. Amari Watergate Bangkok
The Amari Watergate Bangkok is in the Pratunam area with many shopping malls nearby, including CentralWorld, Siam Paragon, MBK and others. The rooms have artworks that preserves the distinctive Thai ambience, floor to ceiling windows in every room to provide abundance of natural light and guests can appreciate Bangkok’s scenery.
The hotel rooms have ample space for a comfortable working area, alongside facilities such as an on-site restaurant, a swimming pool, a fitness center, and even spa massages to help guests unwind.
- Hour: 3:00 P.M. – 7:15 P.M.
- Location: 847 Petchburi Road, Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
- Recommended Package: Deluxe Room with All You Can Eat (Sun-Mon) (Deluxe Room One Night Stay, All You Can Eat Buffet for 2 persons at Amaya Food Gallery, Free Breakfast for 2 person) Book now via Hungry Hub at the NET price per pack of only 4,199 Baht!
6. Skyview Hotel Sukhumvit 24 Station
The Skyview Hotel Sukhumvit 24 Station is near to the BTS Phrom Phong with shopping malls such as Emporium and EmQuartier around the area. The rooms are designed with floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing natural light to shine in during daytime, and an impressive view of Bangkok city during nighttime. Additionally, the rooms are painted with light wood colors that are soothing to the eyes.
The hotel has an outdoor pool, a luxurious 24-hour fitness center, and various culinary options for guests to choose from. Baby-sitting services is also available.
- Hour: 3:00 P.M. – 6:45 P.M.
- Location: 12 Sukhumvit 24, Khlong Tan, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: New Stay & Dine at Prime (Mojjo: Mon-Wed, Vanilla Sky: Thu-Sat) (Buffet at Prime Restaurant for 2 persons with Grand Premier Room including breakfast for 2 persons) Book now via Hungry Hub at the NET price per pack of only 5,590 Baht!
7. Cross Vibe Bangkok Sukhumvit
The Cross Vibe Bangkok Sukhumvit, previously known as X2 Vibe Bangkok Sukhumvit, is situated near the Suvarnabhumi Airport with trendy rooms. There are more than 10 rooms to choose from, each catered for guests with different needs.
It has numerous facilities including a game room, a gym, swimming pool and hot springs too!
- Hour: 3:00 P.M. – 6:15 P.M.
- Location: 10 Sukhumvit 52, Khwaeng Phra Khanong, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10260, Thailand
- Recommended Package: NEW Foodie Staycation – Standard Twin Room (Standard Twin Bedroom 1 night for 2 persons w/ 3 Meals + 2 glasses of Mocktail and Welcome fruit set up) Book now via Hungry Hub at the NET price per pack of only 2,590 Baht!
8. Eleven Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 11
The Eleven Hotel has six different types of rooms for guests to choose from and its carpeted floor and roomy space ensures a comfortable environment for guests to stay in. The Hotel is located around the Sukhumvit Road, which is Bangkok’s liveliest nightlife street.
Eleven Hotel is furnished with a rooftop pool, a fitness room with necessary equipment, a steam room and even transport to the airport with prior booking.
- Hour: 10:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
- Location: 11 Sukhumvit Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
- Recommended Package: Grand Deluxe Room + AYCE Wt 3 River Prawns +1 Alcohol Drink (Grand Deluxe Room 1 night, Breakfast, AYCE Wt 3 River Prawns +AYCE Wt 3 River Prawns +1 Alcohol Drink) Book now via Hungry Hub at the NET price per pack of only 4,999 Baht!
9. HOMM Sukhumvit34 Bangkok by Banyan Tree Group
The HOMM Sukhumvit34 Bangkok by Banyan Tree Group is a 5-star hotel that is great for staycations. It is in a residential area, thus providing a peaceful environment for guests to clear their minds. The modern themed rooms ensure a luxurious ambience.
The hotel provides attractive facilities including a co-thinking space, fitness center, play area for little ones, Japanese onsen, cold plunge and steam, and swimming pool.
- Hour: 1:00 P.M. – 2:15 P.M.
- Location: 40 Soi Sukhumvit 34 Khlong Tan, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
- Recommended Package: Superior Room 1 Night (Sun-Thu) (1 Night at Superior Room including breakfast and Private Onsen and more) Book now via Hungry Hub at the NET price per pack of only 4,190 Baht!
10. Divalux Resort and Spa
The Divalux Resort and Spa is a grand resort with an Urban Elegance style, which is not located in Bangkok. The interior design is styled in a modern luxury theme, while ensuring a cozy stay for guests. It is a 20 minutes’ drive from the Suvarnabhumi Airport, and 40 minutes’ drive from Mega Bangna, a huge shopping mall with many stores including Ikea!
The hotel has a large swimming pool and garden, traditional Thai massages and spa services, and also a fine dining restaurant. The rooms are equipped with a fully stocked mini bar, high speed Wi-Fi and a working space.
- Hour: 12:00 P.M. – 12:15 P.M.
- Location: 88 Moo3, Sriwaree Road, Sisa Chokhe Noi, Bang Sao Thong District, Samut Prakan
- Recommended Package: Premier Corner Room (1 Night at Premier Corner Room with Breakfast For 2 persons and more) Book now via Hungry Hub at the NET price per pack of only 3,799 Baht!
Now, are you tempted to make reservations at these best places to stay in Bangkok? Hungry Hub hopes for you to have an amazing staycation in Bangkok and enjoy your time to rest!